Asociación de Ingenieros de Minas, Metalurgistas y Geólogos de México, A.C.
validate membership Registration
XXXIII INTERNATIONAL MINING CONVENTION
Plan estudiantil 2019
1. The Student Plan is only for undergraduate students of careers in earth sciences and AIMMGM members.
2. If the student is not a member, the first step is to register with the AIMMGM:
- FEE $550
- BBVA BANCOMER ACCOUNT 0153498530
- SEND PROOF OF DEPOSIT AND REGISTRATION REQUEST TO firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Student Plan only applies to groups, it is not for individual application.
4. The groups are coordinated by the respective careers so they must have a responsible teacher.
5. The responsible teacher will be the link between the students and the Convention, so they will have to send their name, charge, email and cell phone to Rocío López (email@example.com)
6. The Convention will assign a registration code to each group through the responsible teacher.
7. The registration key allows the group to make the following transactions with the registration system:
- Registration, changes and deletions of student names
- Registration of the responsible teacher
- Elargement or reduction of group size
8. The responsible teacher will manage the group's transactions and will have their burden on payments.
9. Group payments will be made in two goals:
- The first for the group registration to be done later on June 15, 2019 (includes the fee for the responsible teacher)
- The second to close the group registration to be done later on September 30 (includes the fee for the responsible teacher)
- Deposits must have:
Account No. 0153182304
No. CLABE Account 012180001531823045
10. Group registration must be done later on June 15, 2019.
11. Entries, changes and withdrawals must be made later on September 30.
12. There will be no returns.
Student - Teacher Plan
©Evento producido y operado por Grupo Ecodsa